Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meeting Halfway

So yesterday I brought out a new toy for Mylo since he's pretty much eaten through his toys. He loved it. It was a tennis ball on a rope. He had the tennis ball destroyed in less than 10 minutes so all we have left is the rope. Chris threw it up stairs half way up and Mylo took the leap and walked up those stairs! He will still only go half way up, not all the way and he wont go on the basement stairs but he's getting there.. maybe too fast. 

Then last night I took Mylo out before bed and his Halti ripped and came off of him so I had a loose puppy! Luckily it was in the front yard and I found a huge stick so I kept him amused with it then went running towards the door to pound on it to get Chris but I decided to open it and whip the stick into the house. Luckily Mylo came running and I slammed the door closed. Chris later took Mylo out just on his leash. This is the second Halti we have gone through. The first one was a handme down from Carl so it had already been chewed but this new one we only had 5 days and it just fell apart .. it wasnt from being chewed on, just poor workmanship. So we are going to take it back and exchange it. 

Today Mylo was good for his walk with out his Halti. He did find a huge piece of ice which he obsessed over .. silly dog. 

No comments: