Chris and I are really looking into dog training. Im tired of Mylo barking at everyone as they walk past our house and Mylo jumping up on everyone when they come to visit. Plus it would be nice just to have him learn some manners.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Run of the house
So Yesterday I went out the side door. Mylo would not do the side door because its on the stairs to the basement. Well that changed. Mylo slowly got the nerve to walk out the open side door which was fine since I was there to prevent him from running off. But then Chris decided to make him do the basement stairs. Now our dog goes every where. Its good that he's not scared to come down anymore but I did like the fact that there was a place you could go to escape our crazy dog. Now we have a gate up to prevent him from going downstairs. Its good especially when we are not home because he's still chewing. Ive lost 2 pairs of flip flops in the past 2 days because he ate them. Well, he ate one of each. Why couldnt he at least eat two of the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment