Now I have learned that
1) the dog can't be caged cause he's hoodini and gets out while its locked. (the cage is still locked once he comes out)
2) He's not so horrible now as in the beginning
and
3) Its just stuff that can all be replaced. (eventually - we arent running out to fix it right away just incase)
But this time around Mylo is getting things that belong to Chris. Like new hockey shirts, shoes, etc. As well as running away on Chris and getting into the closet.
I know Chris has said Mylo should go back to the pound. Im positive he doesnt mean it considering when I was in tears he told me Mylo wasn't going back. So now its my turn to put my foot down and hold up the fort.
We would never get rid of Mylo but I do know this for sure .. if for some strange reason we ever did. There will never be another dog in our house.
Why? Because I dont think its fair. Yes, Mylo is a heck of a lot of work and TROUBLE but so is every dog and if we ever got another dog we would go through the same thing all over again. So lets just work with what we've got and sit back and realize that we have come a long way with Mylo and YES he will get better. With our help.
No comments:
Post a Comment