... You have to be creative!!
The other day I had finished a blanket for a friend of mine who just had a baby. Mylo decided to grab that blanket and run. Luckily I grabbed it from him but when I went to my mom's to have her help me put on the name tag I saw two little bite marks in the blanket.
I was not impressed. I spent forever sewing it and I was not going to just throw it away!
What to do.. What to do.. What to do...
Well luckily my mom made me a name tag so that went on the back where the holes were. Now I just had to figure out what to do with the front.
Luckily I found some BIG buttons and sewed them on the holes and in a couple other random spots. Now the holes are filled and you would never know except that I told you.
1 comment:
I think you might be able to rival Marley and Me!
Post a Comment