Friday, April 24, 2009

How do you fall out of love?

Lately Chris has been pretty miserable with Mylo (since Kiefer has come home) 
Chris has threatened that Mylo is gone - a new home, the pound, anywhere but here. I've been trying my hardest to keep the peace. Mylo hasn't been neccessarily any worse than before Kiefer was born, I think Chris is just a bit stressed with all thats going on plus the first couple of days Chris pretty much had sole responsibility of Mylo.

Ive been a bit stressed though, because although Im not a dog person, I love my Mylo. Plus Ive been having to keep the peace between the two. 

Chris doesnt see a new day as a fresh start with Mylo. It's like he's holding a grudge against the poor dog. 
And Im tired of it. Mylo's not going any where! 

Not sure how to change his attitude.. especially when it doesnt seem to want to be changed. 

I just have to hope that things will fall back into place... 

 


No comments: