I've missed my bike. So the other day, I purchased a bike pump and did some maintenance to my bike.
Now, after Kiefer falls asleep in the evenings Milo and I go for a bike ride. We don't go far. Actually, all we bike is the court just around the corner. I bike down the middle of the road with Milo running beside me. We do the court usually about 4 or 5 times and then head home.
Milo's doing pretty good with the bike, he only nips at my feet a couple of times (maybe like twice) but he still needs to get used to the bike. I find biking in the middle of the road helps as it prevents Milo from stopping or pulling me to smell everything. And luckily its a court and late at night so there is no traffic.
I'm hoping it will benefit Milo has well, Keep him exercised and work off some of his energy. I haven't seen too much of an affect with that yet but its only been 2 nights. We will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment