After we came back into town, I took Milo to get his nails clipped. Thats when I noticed him limping. I couldn't figure out where it had happened. Later I thought it must have happened during Milo trying to climb back up the steep hill and falling.
But no.
Milo had been fine afterwards, running around the field, no problems walking.
Then I realized it must have been in the car on the way home. Milo started freaking out in the back seat about something... we couldn't figure out what and just thought Milo was being silly. Then I looked back and he was sitting so perfectly, just staring out the window. He continued to do so all the way home.
This is not normal at all for Milo. He is always jumping around and trying to come up to the front seat. Brandon figured Milo was just tired and I thought "Ya, swimming for almost 2 hours would do that..." and didnt think much else about it.
But then I noticed later the base of the car seat had been unbuckled and on the floor. Milo had done this somehow in his little freak out.. and thats when I realized he must have hurt himself somehow during all this.
Milo is limping a tiny bit. But Im sure he will be fine. After all he still bolts to the window to growl at people as they pass by and if he can do that.. he will survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment